Ruthless Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Gaming

we are a clan that respect each other and treat ourselves as brothers, rarely if at anytime uses special classes such as bothans, dark troopers ect. and we DO NOT glitch. We play on Star Wars Battlefront 2 on the Playstation 2.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROR vs R scrim

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wicked Bullet
Admin
Wicked Bullet

ROR vs R scrim Empty
PostSubject: ROR vs R scrim   ROR vs R scrim EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:05 pm

so uh........well, were gunna do a scrim with the EU clan RoR on saturday sorry for the short notice... ima terrible leader Mad but truth is i actually forogt about it...yes im pathetic you can all make fun of me now. but if you can do it on Saturday contact me since escas letting em have it unfold. Neutral

and just because this is the worst post ever written ever in the history of clans ill add an extra funny stupid video to the end of this for laughs

Back to top Go down
=R=MEGA MACE=R=
=R=MEGA MACE=R=

ROR vs R scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROR vs R scrim   ROR vs R scrim EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:40 am

lol and i hav 2 say something about this scrim these eu ppl hav some mad skills and esca and assassin refuse 2 participate that think every 1 in diff classees is chaos so sense we dont hav these realy good players we need 2 substitute there skill by using stratigy i propose using like a buddy system like no 2 weeker players can be 1 buddy but a good player and a not so good player it has 2 be even cuz if 2 weeke players are pared they could be killed with an ambush easly so if we do thise we cna spread them out and win kill 1 by 1 i know this idea is probable ganna be regected but sense we dont hav esca or assassin we are down some good players so what do u say?
Back to top Go down
Esca
Esca

ROR vs R scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROR vs R scrim   ROR vs R scrim EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:51 pm

BUllet I would not call myself a leader yet...

Definition of leadership has many aspects yet it agrees that a leader is one whose magnetic personality galvanizes people for some cause. Great leaders influence their followers not by words but by their actions. They do what they preach. They act as a catalyst and their presence is enough to motivate people.

No one can become a leader unless and until he is able to influence others. A leader is one who is able to create a lasting influence in the minds of the people making them believe that what he has done is best for them not himself.They demonstrate their leadership ability by developing requisite skills and knowledge. They lead from the front and show utmost care for his followers. These leaders also do not hesitate in admitting his mistakes and learning from it. They constantly keep on innovating themselves. They are open to new challenges and are ready to adopt unconventional approach to achieve their objectives. These leaders also have the ability to take big risks.

Proper training, guidance and responsibility help an individual to emerge as a leader.A leader should lead a life of discipline. He should act as a catalyst and should not jump to take credit for any success.

Just something I dug up long time ago..btw i love that robot chicken scene its my 4yr old favroite vid and we get a kick out of watching it..
Back to top Go down
=R=MEGA MACE=R=
=R=MEGA MACE=R=

ROR vs R scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROR vs R scrim   ROR vs R scrim EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:11 pm

lol and that is true and btw not 2 be rude pr anything but we are getting offtopic and we hav 2 talk about this forum and what we ahv 2 do 2 win and btw if we just charge ir reclessly we WILL LOSE!! but we can win if we use stratigy
Back to top Go down
Daner
Daner

ROR vs R scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROR vs R scrim   ROR vs R scrim EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:11 pm

I was a boy scout in high school and was one of the few that made it to eagle. I got a LOT of opportunities to do leadership things there mostly with younger teenagers like all you clan members. At my Eagle board of review one of the big things they pushed was to give back and be a leader in my community and hopefully a boy scout troop. I still go with on campouts sometimes during the summer when my schedule permits.

I can only think of one person I know that fits all of those leadership criteria. A very rare breed indeed.

I'm not counting arrogant elitist bastard leaders like our politicians either Razz They wouldn't count anyways because if you are everything on that list you are a good leader Razz
Back to top Go down
=R=MEGA MACE=R=
=R=MEGA MACE=R=

ROR vs R scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROR vs R scrim   ROR vs R scrim EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:40 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ROR vs R scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROR vs R scrim   ROR vs R scrim Empty

Back to top Go down

ROR vs R scrim