Ruthless Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Gaming

we are a clan that respect each other and treat ourselves as brothers, rarely if at anytime uses special classes such as bothans, dark troopers ect. and we DO NOT glitch. We play on Star Wars Battlefront 2 on the Playstation 2.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{NBS} vs. {R}

Go down 
+4
=R=MEGA MACE=R=
Mandalore
mrhalo007
Kintaro
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kintaro

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:23 pm

ok so I have been waiting since thursday to get escatony but it is a lot challenging then you think XD no one else in R really helped me accomplish the R side so it was really difficult so I am gonna make the topic so here I go >.<

{R}Mustafar (NBS Rebels) (R Empire)
{NBS}Naboo (R Rebels) (NBS Empire)
{R}Mos eisley (NBS Rebels) (R Empire)
{NBS}Coruscant (R Rebels) (NBS Empire)
{R}Utapau (NBS Rebels) (R Empire)

well I hope you guys know the rules I remember one time R jumped the timer twice in a row so please don't do that XD

Make it at least a 4v4 if you want anything higher I can arrange that

I would like to do it on hmm saturday night at 9 est would be fine, I can't afford getting on any earlier

so please respond to this topic in a reason amount of time and hope we all can have fun!

THANK YOU!

Last edited by Kintaro on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mrhalo007
mrhalo007

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:13 pm

If anyone jumps the timer, ban them and we will find someone else.
Back to top Go down
Mandalore

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:49 am

I suggest to post the name of who jumped and then let him know about he is breaking a rule.
Back to top Go down
=R=MEGA MACE=R=
=R=MEGA MACE=R=

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 9:47 am

well when is it if its on saterday im in
Back to top Go down
Esca
Esca

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:56 pm

I dont think that would be nice Manda to single out one of my members like that.We have a lot of new great players that are still new to battles and scrims.I talk to every single member after the every game if they have done something wrong,its a learning process hopefully it is behind us but for the mean time I shall make a post on BFC rules to help new members and teach them the do and donts of competetive play..Kint I will have an answer for you hopefully by thursday or friday.Any members of R who would like to participate post here. afro
Back to top Go down
mrhalo007
mrhalo007

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:39 pm

[R]Esca wrote:
I dont think that would be nice Manda to single out one of my members like that.We have a lot of new great players that are still new to battles and scrims.I talk to every single member after the every game if they have done something wrong,its a learning process hopefully it is behind us but for the mean time I shall make a post on BFC rules to help new members and teach them the do and donts of competetive play..Kint I will have an answer for you hopefully by thursday or friday.Any members of R who would like to participate post here. afro
I'm more than ready to kick what little ass Dominator has left lol!

Shooter, you and I are playing this one together. Twisted Evil

Last edited by mrhalo007 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error :P)
Back to top Go down
Esca
Esca

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:08 am

I really doubt shooter will make it..but you never know
Back to top Go down
[R]==TAZ3R==
[R]==TAZ3R==

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:38 am

im in but knt be on a weekened im busy those days so nxt week on a week day i kan 4 sure. if u guys need a sniper schedule it in week days
Back to top Go down
=R=MEGA MACE=R=
=R=MEGA MACE=R=

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:58 am

[R]==TAZ3R== wrote:
im in but knt be on a weekened im busy those days so nxt week on a week day i kan 4 sure. if u guys need a sniper schedule it in week days
like tazer i would love 2 play also beat my old clan and dom but i can if its on a week day cuz im traviling 2 my grandparents house and i cant bring my ps2 it would hav 2 be on he weekendthis saterday or monday
Back to top Go down
mrhalo007
mrhalo007

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:49 pm

=R=MACE=R= wrote:
[R]==TAZ3R== wrote:
like tazer i would love 2 play also beat my old clan and dom but i can if its on a week day cuz im traviling 2 my grandparents house and i cant bring my ps2 it would hav 2 be on he weekendthis saterday or monday
Time for some cold revenge Mad
Back to top Go down
=R=MEGA MACE=R=
=R=MEGA MACE=R=

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 9:40 am

mrhalo007 wrote:
=R=MACE=R= wrote:
[R]==TAZ3R== wrote:
Time for some cold revenge Mad
lol
Back to top Go down
Kintaro

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Alright, maps and factions update*
Back to top Go down
=R=MEGA MACE=R=
=R=MEGA MACE=R=

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:24 am

first i need 2 knows whos in it and when is it
Back to top Go down
[҉R҉]==҉S҉hØØTE҉Ṝ==[AoϾ]=
Admin
[҉R҉]==҉S҉hØØTE҉Ṝ==[AoϾ]=

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:48 pm

I will keep an eye on his topic for date and faction... Please have a backup player incase i dont get the pass or anyother issue... And yea ill see if i can make it... Once a date have been determind Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://ruthless.forumotion.com
Esca
Esca

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:32 am

I figuered out that friday is the best day to get everyone together for this battle.Lets say 6pm et next friday or sometime during the week since everyone will be on Thanksgiving vacation let me know what you guys think...
Back to top Go down
mrhalo007
mrhalo007

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:36 pm

[R]Esca wrote:
I figuered out that friday is the best day to get everyone together for this battle.Lets say 6pm et next friday or sometime during the week since everyone will be on Thanksgiving vacation let me know what you guys think...
My school is letting us off for wensday, thursday, and friday. If you can have the battle in the evening, then I can be there.
Back to top Go down
=R=MEGA MACE=R=
=R=MEGA MACE=R=

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:16 am

mrhalo007 wrote:
[R]Esca wrote:
My school is letting us off for wensday, thursday, and friday. If you can have the battle in the evening, then I can be there.
and i cant the sry unless its was on saterday
Back to top Go down
Daner
Daner

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:23 pm

It won't work for me unfortunately, my vacation is spent 400+ miles away from my ps3 Razz Have fun and good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
Mandalore

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Kintaro wrote:

well I hope you guys know the rules I remember one time R jumped the timer twice in a row so please don't do that XD

NBS superpistoled with grunt and sniper during the last battle vs MNC(Sunday night). Kintaro played under an alias (Morrison) and I saw some NBS randoms that are not in the roster list. In addition, they used two rockets instead of two grunts for their second map(Mos Eisley) and his CL or any NBS member asked to redo the map due to class confusion, instead they tried to win in that way and no one tried to contact me to stop the battle and replay it. Then spammed in other cboxes about their "win" instead of talking about how they lost 3 maps due to cheating. Do not repeat it again and I hope that you let your guyz the rules, specially superpistoling, following class restrictions and not refilling stamina at command light posts(pressing triangle button).
Back to top Go down
=R=MEGA MACE=R=
=R=MEGA MACE=R=

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Mandalore wrote:
Kintaro wrote:

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow

NBS superpistoled with grunt and sniper during the last battle vs MNC(Sunday night). Kintaro played under an alias (Morrison) and I saw some NBS randoms that are not in the roster list. In addition, they used two rockets instead of two grunts for their second map(Mos Eisley) and his CL or any NBS member asked to redo the map due to class confusion, instead they tried to win in that way and no one tried to contact me to stop the battle and replay it. Then spammed in other cboxes about their "win" instead of talking about how they lost 3 maps due to cheating. Do not repeat it again and I hope that you let your guyz the rules, specially superpistoling, following class restrictions and not refilling stamina at command light posts(pressing triangle button).
hmm Question
Back to top Go down
Esca
Esca

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Thanks manda good things to know..I know we make mistakes but they are all done by accidents and mostly new members,I never liked the whole "Iam gonna play under an alias in a scrim"it just make no sense.
Back to top Go down
mrhalo007
mrhalo007

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:26 pm

[R]Esca wrote:
Thanks manda good things to know..I know we make mistakes but they are all done by accidents and mostly new members,I never liked the whole "Iam gonna play under an alias in a scrim"it just make no sense.
Right. So now that we know this, should we still battle?

Actually, lets spec and record in case they want to cheat, taht way every time they want to brag, we could just show the vid of them cheating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{NBS} vs. {R} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {NBS} vs. {R}   {NBS} vs. {R} Empty

Back to top Go down

{NBS} vs. {R}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruthless Gaming :: [Challengers] :: Battle Us!-
Jump to: