Ruthless Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruthless Gaming

we are a clan that respect each other and treat ourselves as brothers, rarely if at anytime uses special classes such as bothans, dark troopers ect. and we DO NOT glitch. We play on Star Wars Battlefront 2 on the Playstation 2.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i wanna join u guyz (R)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
name:ssd
Anonymous

i wanna join u guyz (R) Empty
PostSubject: i wanna join u guyz (R)   i wanna join u guyz (R) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Past Clans:odtd,and odtd
Past Names:nun just ssd
Do you have a Mic?:yes indeed i have a microphone
How did you find out about {R}?:umm seen a good frienf of mine suggested i come here
Rank yourself from 1-10 (1 being Worst-10 being Best). How good are you on the Battle Field?:i am isk 5 cuz i dontlike rating my self
Are you better at Conquest/Shooter or Jedi?:any thing accept jedi i personally hat jedi
Rank yourself from 1-10 for each Conquest/Shooter class.
-Grunt:9
-Rocket:8
-Sniper6
-Engineer:4
Why do you want to join [R]?:cuz well fof is gonna die and ur the best clan in swbf2
How will you contribute to the Clan?:umm i can ring in some members possibly or umm certain victory o the battle field afro
Back to top Go down
[҉R҉]==҉S҉hØØTE҉Ṝ==[AoϾ]=
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join u guyz (R)   i wanna join u guyz (R) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:55 pm

hey i think you were in FOF too dude Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://ruthless.forumotion.com
=SeeN=210
=SeeN=210

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join u guyz (R)   i wanna join u guyz (R) EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:32 pm

he was but he quit it kuz itz kinda dieing n will die soon n i told im to join R if so n i did the tryouts n he did good!!
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join u guyz (R)   i wanna join u guyz (R) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:47 am

k SSD you need to prove yor self your ready to handle being in Battles..against other clan Cool....TO do that you might wana kick ass online and gain awards on puclic servers.
Twisted Evil and as well i will train you in any class you want cheers hmmm......myabe not rocket for that you need to ask "Escanatony"
Back to top Go down
Esca
Esca

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join u guyz (R)   i wanna join u guyz (R) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:02 pm

I agree training with shooter will prepare you for battles and scrimms and rocket rocket is as good as mine but i might be a little more elusive Cool
Back to top Go down
Wicked Bullet
Admin
Wicked Bullet

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join u guyz (R)   i wanna join u guyz (R) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:22 pm

if you need practice DODGING im prob the one to go to. Just ask esca how many times i JUMPED OVER HIS ROCKET! so im here too cheers
Back to top Go down
bye ssd
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join u guyz (R)   i wanna join u guyz (R) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:58 pm

guyzz im rlly sorry but im leaving and well umm hope were still friends ya im sorry bye bye Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join u guyz (R)   i wanna join u guyz (R) EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:56 am

Dude thats Awesome Twisted Evil i only jumped his rockets ones..Witch was yesterday..on coruscant =/ But he eventually killed me Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mrhalo007
mrhalo007

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join u guyz (R)   i wanna join u guyz (R) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:18 pm

bye ssd wrote:
guyzz im rlly sorry but im leaving and well umm hope were still friends ya im sorry bye bye Laughing
Traitor Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wanna join u guyz (R)   i wanna join u guyz (R) Empty

Back to top Go down

i wanna join u guyz (R)
Page 1 of 1